Annual Fun Run
Join us for our 2nd annual UTV and ATV Fun Run!
Please be sure to purchase your Montana snow trail permits which you can access right here:
There is limited cell service in the parking lot, so be sure to purchase online ahead of time so you have the proper permitting before we take off.
The Forest Service as well as Montana Fish, Wildlife, and Parks is well aware of our ride and may be at the parking lot ensuring everyone is properly permitted and in compliance with regulations.
We want to respect our public lands and be welcomed back in coming years, so please don’t skip this :)
Saturday January 7, 2023 at 9am (MOUNTAIN TIME)
Riders meeting starts at 9:15am sharp (MOUNTAIN TIME)
We will be departing promptly at 9:30am (MOUNTAIN TIME)
Riders will depart from Taft Mountain Parking Area in Montana. To get to Taft Mountain Parking Area, take exit 5 after you cross into Montana when heading Eastbound on the I-90.
There is a large tan Quonset hut at the exit.
WHAT TO BRING:
In addition to purchasing your Montana Snow Permit, we recommend bringing the following:
- Extra fuel. There is no fueling stations available along the route, so please be sure to bring a minimum of 5 extra gallons of fuel.
- Warm clothes.
- Snacks and drinks.
- There is some seating at the warming hut, but bring chairs if you’d like
- Feel free to bring sleds for the kids as there will be a fun sledding hill at the warming hut!
Rather than going to the Montana Bar for lunch we will have burgers, hot dogs, lil smokies, macaroni & potato salad, chips, cookies, fruit, and non-alcoholic refreshments available for everyone. We will be barbecuing at the Taft warming hut for lunch.
Raffle tickets are available for purchase through the following link:
Reminder that you must be present during raffle to win.
WHERE ARE PROCEEDS BEING DONATED?
All proceeds will be donated to the local charity Newby-Ginnings. Newby-Ginnings of North Idaho is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing -- with honor, respect and integrity -- essential items, resources and referrals to area Active Military, Veterans, and Gold Star Families in need of such services.
To learn more about Newby-Ginnings and their invaluable services they provide to the veterans in our community, please visit their website by clicking right here.
PRIZES BEING RAFFLED OFF:
- x2 Trax Brax UTV Track Mounting Brackets for Camso's
- x 2 Inferno Heaters
- x1 Full Rugged Radio Kit w/ Comms & Headsets
- x1 WD Electronics Street Legal Kit for RZR XP 1000
- x4 $250 RideNow Tri-Cities Gift Cards
- x2 Fueled UTV $500 Gift Cards
- x2 Kool Whip Whips w/8 Piece Rock Lights
- x4 Fire Extinguisher Mount Kits
- x1 set of 32" UTV Tires (Brand TBA)
- x1 Fly Helmet + Tie Downs
- $200 Cash + Kinetic Kustoms Tow Rope
More prizes to be announced!
HOW TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS:
Raffle tickets will be available for purchase ahead of time through the link below as well as in person on the day of the ride. Each ticket is valid for 1 entry into the raffle. There is no limit on the amount of entries per raffle. Must be present during raffle to claim prizes.